New Mag Point Stylish Template Version 2 (update)
Peace be upon you my brothers and my loved ones in God. Today I have a new template for you, and it is the template of the technology flavor that I am currently using. I went to Becalika and I liked it and I published it for you for free. We start with God’s blessing
| FEATURES | AVAILABILITY |
|---|
| Responsive | True |
| Mobile Friendly | True |
| SEO Ready | True |
| Fast Loading | True |
| Ads Optimized | True |
| Support Fitur Desainer Tema Blogger | True |
| Menggunakan Schema Markup | True |
| Breadcrumbs Navigation | True |
| Icon Menggunakan Font Awesome | True |
| Share Button | True |
| Auto Readmore | True |
| Related Posts | True |
| Pop-up Search Form | True |
| Widget Sticky | True |
| Back To Top | True |
| Custom Error page | True |
| Original Javascript | True |
| And Much More.. | True |
Mold Features:- An elegant control panel with a stylish flat design that keeps you from handling code for preview here!
- It contains 3 molds of different shapes and colors, stylish and attractive design
- Professionally compatible with all screens
- Fast browsing compatible with all browsers
- The ability to place an ad in the middle of the article, above the title, and just below the post from planning
- It only supports retina and high quality image
- Very well compatible with SEO, since the template was designed from the first on SEO and archiving away from the destructive codes for site archiving.....
Download
Comment your Gmail Get Stylish Template