What’s in your bag, PR Girl?

Whats in your bag, PR Girl
Slowly she drifted to the southeast, rising higher and higher as the flames ate away her wooden parts and diminished the weight upon her. Ascending to the roof of the building I watched her for hours, until finally she was lost in the dim vistas of the distance. The sight was awe-inspiring in the extreme as one contemplated this mighty floating funeral pyre, drifting unguided and unmanned through the lonely wastes of the Martian heavens; a derelict of death and destruction, typifying the life story of these strange and ferocious creatures into whose unfriendly hands fate had carried it.

Much depressed, and, to me, unaccountably so, I slowly descended to the street. The scene I had witnessed seemed to mark the defeat and annihilation of the forces of a kindred people, rather than the routing by our green warriors of a horde of similar, though unfriendly, creatures. I could not fathom the seeming hallucination, nor could I free myself from it; but somewhere in the innermost recesses of my soul I felt a strange yearning toward these unknown foemen, and a mighty hope surged through me that the fleet would return and demand a reckoning from the green warriors who had so ruthlessly and wantonly attacked it.

Close at my heel, in his now accustomed place, followed Woola, the hound, and as I emerged upon the street Sola rushed up to me as though I had been the object of some search on her part. The cavalcade was returning to the plaza, the homeward march having been given up for that day; nor, in fact, was it recommenced for more than a week, owing to the fear of a return attack by the air craft.

Lorquas Ptomel was too astute an old warrior to be caught upon the open plains with a caravan of chariots and children, and so we remained at the deserted city until the danger seemed passed.

As Sola and I entered the plaza a sight met my eyes which filled my whole being with a great surge of mingled hope, fear, exultation, and depression, and yet most dominant was a subtle sense of relief and happiness; for just as we neared the throng of Martians I caught a glimpse of the prisoner from the battle craft who was being roughly dragged into a nearby building by a couple of green Martian females.

And the sight which met my eyes was that of a slender, girlish figure, similar in every detail to the earthly women of my past life. She did not see me at first, but just as she was disappearing through the portal of the building which was to be her prison she turned, and her eyes met mine. Her face was oval and beautiful in the extreme, her every feature was finely chiseled and exquisite, her eyes large and lustrous and her head surmounted by a mass of coal black, waving hair, caught loosely into a strange yet becoming coiffure. Her skin was of a light reddish copper color, against which the crimson glow of her cheeks and the ruby of her beautifully molded lips shone with a strangely enhancing effect.

She was as destitute of clothes as the green Martians who accompanied her; indeed, save for her highly wrought ornaments she was entirely naked, nor could any apparel have enhanced the beauty of her perfect and symmetrical figure.

As her gaze rested on me her eyes opened wide in astonishment, and she made a little sign with her free hand; a sign which I did not, of course, understand. Just a moment we gazed upon each other, and then the look of hope and renewed courage which had glorified her face as she discovered me, faded into one of utter dejection, mingled with loathing and contempt. I realized I had not answered her signal, and ignorant as I was of Martian customs, I intuitively felt that she had made an appeal for succor and protection which my unfortunate ignorance had prevented me from answering. And then she was dragged out of my sight into the depths of the deserted edifice.

As I came back to myself I glanced at Sola, who had witnessed this encounter and I was surprised to note a strange expression upon her usually expressionless countenance. What her thoughts were I did not know, for as yet I had learned but little of the Martian tongue; enough only to suffice for my daily needs.

As I reached the doorway of our building a strange surprise awaited me. A warrior approached bearing the arms, ornaments, and full accouterments of his kind. These he presented to me with a few unintelligible words, and a bearing at once respectful and menacing.[full-post]

sosmed footer

Testimonial

This is their opinion about PremiumXML

Ainuddin Chalik

Ainuddin Chalik

.org ★★★★★

Saya tidak punya referensi terbaik dan nomor satu untuk sebuah kualitas dan mutu blogger template selain PremiumXML. Bahkan saya amat sangat menyesal kenapa baru tahu PremiumXML belakangan, setelah setelah sebelumnya buang-buang duit di Themeforest untuk kebutuhan yang sama tapi dengan ketersediaan template yang kualitasnya umumnya berada jauh di bawah karya powerfull Bung Basri Matindas.

+ show more - show less
Nasrudin

Nasrudin

.web.id ★★★★★

Yang paling saya suka dari template dari PremiumXML adalah elegan, simpel tapi mewah dan keren. Saya pakai tempalte Shezan untuk landing page bisnis saya. tampilan keren dan berkelas. nggak kelihatan kalau cuma blogspot. apalagi sekarang sudah pakai domain sendiri plus ada SSL gratis dari Google. Semoga makin sukses Bang Basri Matindas.nunc

+ show more - show less
Kang Mus

Kang Mus

.id ★★★★★

Saya pengguna template Purple AMP buatan PremiumXML. saya sendiri rekomendasikan untuk mencoba template ini, sekitar 5 hari setelah saya buat blog dengan artikel sebanyak 5 saya daftar adsense langsung dapat full aprove dari google dan itu cuma nunggu sehari. Selain itu fitur penting seperti meta tag dan struktur datanya lengkap dan ini bisa membuat blog kalian lebih seo friendly. Terakhir, penempatan CSS sangat rapih dan mudah di modifikasi, bisa kalian lihat pada blog saya, itu hasil redesign dari template Purple AMP. Sukses selalu PremiumXML.

+ show more - show less
Kiat Jitu

Kiat Jitu

.com ★★★★★

jujur saja, saya malu mau mengataknnya, tapi mau bagaimana lagi, di web gratisan saya yang lain saya banyak memakai template buatan dari masnya, dan templatenya memang luar biasa wush... dan manteb, maunya sih saya beli, tapi sayang saya tak punya cukup banyak uang untuk membelinya. dan harapan saya, teruslah berkarya dan harumkan nama indonesia dengan karya2 mas. karena banyak orang luar nengri yang pake template yang mas buat. baik dari india thailand amerika dan inggris. biar orang luar negri pada heran kepada orang indonesia yang mana penemuan tentang template di temukan oleh orang2 sana, tapi karya mas tidak kalah dengan karya orang sana, dengan sebuah bukti banyak karya mas yang dipakai oleh orang luar negri. :)

+ show more - show less

Premium Themes for Blogger

Powerful & High Quality

The reason why choosing our premium template.

AMP HTML

A cool Template is available that supports valid AMP HTML

RESPONSIVE

Responsive Optimized for your blog that adapts to all devices

SEO FRIENDLY

SEO Ready templates built with the best SEO practice in mind

ADSENSE OPTIMIZED

Easily place your Adsense ads to increase your revenue

FAST LOADING

The template loading speed is well optimized and very perfect

Subscribe & Social Media

Follow us via email or social media below

avatar
Admin Welcome to Site, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat

Discussion