About the growing gap profits

flower Interior Wedding fashion other fashion cars
As I walked, my eyes were bent upon the beach so that it was not until I had come quite upon it that I discovered that which shattered all my beautiful dream of solitude and safety and peace and primal overlordship. The thing was a hollowed log drawn upon the sands, and in the bottom of it lay a crude paddle.

The rude shock of awakening to what doubtless might prove some new form of danger was still upon me when I heard a rattling of loose stones from the direction of the bluff, and turning my eyes in that direction I beheld the author of the disturbance, a great copper-colored man, running rapidly toward me.

There was that in the haste with which he came which seemed quite sufficiently menacing, so that I did not need the added evidence of brandishing spear and scowling face to warn me that I was in no safe position, but whither to flee was indeed a momentous question.

The speed of the fellow seemed to preclude the possibility of escaping him upon the open beach. There was but a single alternative—the rude skiff—and with a celerity which equaled his, I pushed the thing into the sea and as it floated gave a final shove and clambered in over the end.

A cry of rage rose from the owner of the primitive craft, and an instant later his heavy, stone-tipped spear grazed my shoulder and buried itself in the bow of the boat beyond. Then I grasped the paddle, and with feverish haste urged the awkward, wobbly thing out upon the surface of the sea.

A glance over my shoulder showed me that the copper-colored one had plunged in after me and was swimming rapidly in pursuit. His mighty strokes bade fair to close up the distance between us in short order, for at best I could make but slow progress with my unfamiliar craft, which nosed stubbornly in every direction but that which I desired to follow, so that fully half my energy was expended in turning its blunt prow back into the course.

I had covered some hundred yards from shore when it became evident that my pursuer must grasp the stern of the skiff within the next half-dozen strokes. In a frenzy of despair, I bent to the grandfather of all paddles in a hopeless effort to escape, and still the copper giant behind me gained and gained.
His hand was reaching upward for the stern when I saw a sleek, sinuous body shoot from the depths below. The man saw it too, and the look of terror that overspread his face assured me that I need have no further concern as to him, for the fear of certain death was in his look.

And then about him coiled the great, slimy folds of a hideous monster of that prehistoric deep—a mighty serpent of the sea, with fanged jaws, and darting forked tongue, with bulging eyes, and bony protuberances upon head and snout that formed short, stout horns.

As I looked at that hopeless struggle my eyes met those of the doomed man, and I could have sworn that in his I saw an expression of hopeless appeal. But whether I did or not there swept through me a sudden compassion for the fellow. He was indeed a brother-man, and that he might have killed me with pleasure had he caught me was forgotten in the extremity of his danger.

sosmed footer

Testimonial

This is their opinion about PremiumXML

Ainuddin Chalik

Ainuddin Chalik

.org ★★★★★

Saya tidak punya referensi terbaik dan nomor satu untuk sebuah kualitas dan mutu blogger template selain PremiumXML. Bahkan saya amat sangat menyesal kenapa baru tahu PremiumXML belakangan, setelah setelah sebelumnya buang-buang duit di Themeforest untuk kebutuhan yang sama tapi dengan ketersediaan template yang kualitasnya umumnya berada jauh di bawah karya powerfull Bung Basri Matindas.

+ show more - show less
Nasrudin

Nasrudin

.web.id ★★★★★

Yang paling saya suka dari template dari PremiumXML adalah elegan, simpel tapi mewah dan keren. Saya pakai tempalte Shezan untuk landing page bisnis saya. tampilan keren dan berkelas. nggak kelihatan kalau cuma blogspot. apalagi sekarang sudah pakai domain sendiri plus ada SSL gratis dari Google. Semoga makin sukses Bang Basri Matindas.nunc

+ show more - show less
Kang Mus

Kang Mus

.id ★★★★★

Saya pengguna template Purple AMP buatan PremiumXML. saya sendiri rekomendasikan untuk mencoba template ini, sekitar 5 hari setelah saya buat blog dengan artikel sebanyak 5 saya daftar adsense langsung dapat full aprove dari google dan itu cuma nunggu sehari. Selain itu fitur penting seperti meta tag dan struktur datanya lengkap dan ini bisa membuat blog kalian lebih seo friendly. Terakhir, penempatan CSS sangat rapih dan mudah di modifikasi, bisa kalian lihat pada blog saya, itu hasil redesign dari template Purple AMP. Sukses selalu PremiumXML.

+ show more - show less
Kiat Jitu

Kiat Jitu

.com ★★★★★

jujur saja, saya malu mau mengataknnya, tapi mau bagaimana lagi, di web gratisan saya yang lain saya banyak memakai template buatan dari masnya, dan templatenya memang luar biasa wush... dan manteb, maunya sih saya beli, tapi sayang saya tak punya cukup banyak uang untuk membelinya. dan harapan saya, teruslah berkarya dan harumkan nama indonesia dengan karya2 mas. karena banyak orang luar nengri yang pake template yang mas buat. baik dari india thailand amerika dan inggris. biar orang luar negri pada heran kepada orang indonesia yang mana penemuan tentang template di temukan oleh orang2 sana, tapi karya mas tidak kalah dengan karya orang sana, dengan sebuah bukti banyak karya mas yang dipakai oleh orang luar negri. :)

+ show more - show less

Premium Themes for Blogger

Powerful & High Quality

The reason why choosing our premium template.

AMP HTML

A cool Template is available that supports valid AMP HTML

RESPONSIVE

Responsive Optimized for your blog that adapts to all devices

SEO FRIENDLY

SEO Ready templates built with the best SEO practice in mind

ADSENSE OPTIMIZED

Easily place your Adsense ads to increase your revenue

FAST LOADING

The template loading speed is well optimized and very perfect

Subscribe & Social Media

Follow us via email or social media below

avatar
Admin Welcome to Site, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat

Discussion