Envato Stories - Muhammad (ThemeFusion)

Immediately after we resumed the march, and though I realized that in some way I had offended Dian the Beautiful I could not prevail upon her to talk with me that I might learn wherein I had erred—in fact I might quite as well have been addressing a sphinx for all the attention I got. At last my own foolish pride stepped in and prevented my making any further attempts, and thus a companionship that without my realizing it had come to mean a great deal to me was cut off. Thereafter I confined my conversation to Perry. Hooja did not renew his advances toward the girl, nor did he again venture near me.

Again the weary and apparently interminable marching became a perfect nightmare of horrors to me. The more firmly fixed became the realization that the girl's friendship had meant so much to me, the more I came to miss it; and the more impregnable the barrier of silly pride. But I was very young and would not ask Ghak for the explanation which I was sure he could give, and that might have made everything all right again.

On the march, or during halts, Dian refused consistently to notice me—when her eyes wandered in my direction she looked either over my head or directly through me. At last I became desperate, and determined to swallow my self-esteem, and again beg her to tell me how I had offended, and how I might make reparation. I made up my mind that I should do this at the next halt. We were approaching another range of mountains at the time, and when we reached them, instead of winding across them through some high-flung pass we entered a mighty natural tunnel—a series of labyrinthine grottoes, dark as Erebus.

The guards had no torches or light of any description. In fact we had seen no artificial light or sign of fire since we had entered Pellucidar. In a land of perpetual noon there is no need of light above ground, yet I marveled that they had no means of lighting their way through these dark, subterranean passages. So we crept along at a snail's pace, with much stumbling and falling—the guards keeping up a singsong chant ahead of us, interspersed with certain high notes which I found always indicated rough places and turns.

sosmed footer

Testimonial

This is their opinion about PremiumXML

Ainuddin Chalik

Ainuddin Chalik

.org ★★★★★

Saya tidak punya referensi terbaik dan nomor satu untuk sebuah kualitas dan mutu blogger template selain PremiumXML. Bahkan saya amat sangat menyesal kenapa baru tahu PremiumXML belakangan, setelah setelah sebelumnya buang-buang duit di Themeforest untuk kebutuhan yang sama tapi dengan ketersediaan template yang kualitasnya umumnya berada jauh di bawah karya powerfull Bung Basri Matindas.

+ show more - show less
Nasrudin

Nasrudin

.web.id ★★★★★

Yang paling saya suka dari template dari PremiumXML adalah elegan, simpel tapi mewah dan keren. Saya pakai tempalte Shezan untuk landing page bisnis saya. tampilan keren dan berkelas. nggak kelihatan kalau cuma blogspot. apalagi sekarang sudah pakai domain sendiri plus ada SSL gratis dari Google. Semoga makin sukses Bang Basri Matindas.nunc

+ show more - show less
Kang Mus

Kang Mus

.id ★★★★★

Saya pengguna template Purple AMP buatan PremiumXML. saya sendiri rekomendasikan untuk mencoba template ini, sekitar 5 hari setelah saya buat blog dengan artikel sebanyak 5 saya daftar adsense langsung dapat full aprove dari google dan itu cuma nunggu sehari. Selain itu fitur penting seperti meta tag dan struktur datanya lengkap dan ini bisa membuat blog kalian lebih seo friendly. Terakhir, penempatan CSS sangat rapih dan mudah di modifikasi, bisa kalian lihat pada blog saya, itu hasil redesign dari template Purple AMP. Sukses selalu PremiumXML.

+ show more - show less
Kiat Jitu

Kiat Jitu

.com ★★★★★

jujur saja, saya malu mau mengataknnya, tapi mau bagaimana lagi, di web gratisan saya yang lain saya banyak memakai template buatan dari masnya, dan templatenya memang luar biasa wush... dan manteb, maunya sih saya beli, tapi sayang saya tak punya cukup banyak uang untuk membelinya. dan harapan saya, teruslah berkarya dan harumkan nama indonesia dengan karya2 mas. karena banyak orang luar nengri yang pake template yang mas buat. baik dari india thailand amerika dan inggris. biar orang luar negri pada heran kepada orang indonesia yang mana penemuan tentang template di temukan oleh orang2 sana, tapi karya mas tidak kalah dengan karya orang sana, dengan sebuah bukti banyak karya mas yang dipakai oleh orang luar negri. :)

+ show more - show less

Premium Themes for Blogger

Powerful & High Quality

The reason why choosing our premium template.

AMP HTML

A cool Template is available that supports valid AMP HTML

RESPONSIVE

Responsive Optimized for your blog that adapts to all devices

SEO FRIENDLY

SEO Ready templates built with the best SEO practice in mind

ADSENSE OPTIMIZED

Easily place your Adsense ads to increase your revenue

FAST LOADING

The template loading speed is well optimized and very perfect

Subscribe & Social Media

Follow us via email or social media below

avatar
Admin Welcome to Site, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat

Discussion