Visit Stunning St. Vincent And The Grenadines

"There was one of the Munchkin girls who was so beautiful that I soon grew to love her with all my heart. She, on her part, promised to marry me as soon as I could earn enough money to build a better house for her; so I set to work harder than ever. But the girl lived with an old woman who did not want her to marry anyone, for she was so lazy she wished the girl to remain with her and do the cooking and the housework. So the old woman went to the Wicked Witch of the East, and promised her two sheep and a cow if she would prevent the marriage. Thereupon the Wicked Witch enchanted my axe, and when I was chopping away at my best one day, for I was anxious to get the new house and my wife as soon as possible, the axe slipped all at once and cut off my left leg.

"This at first seemed a great misfortune, for I knew a one-legged man could not do very well as a wood-chopper. So I went to a tinsmith and had him make me a new leg out of tin. The leg worked very well, once I was used to it. But my action angered the Wicked Witch of the East, for she had promised the old woman I should not marry the pretty Munchkin girl. When I began chopping again, my axe slipped and cut off my right leg. Again I went to the tinsmith, and again he made me a leg out of tin. After this the enchanted axe cut off my arms, one after the other; but, nothing daunted, I had them replaced with tin ones. The Wicked Witch then made the axe slip and cut off my head, and at first I thought that was the end of me. But the tinsmith happened to come along, and he made me a new head out of tin.

"I thought I had beaten the Wicked Witch then, and I worked harder than ever; but I little knew how cruel my enemy could be. She thought of a new way to kill my love for the beautiful Munchkin maiden, and made my axe slip again, so that it cut right through my body, splitting me into two halves. Once more the tinsmith came to my help and made me a body of tin, fastening my tin arms and legs and head to it, by means of joints, so that I could move around as well as ever. But, alas! I had now no heart, so that I lost all my love for the Munchkin girl, and did not care whether I married her or not. I suppose she is still living with the old woman, waiting for me to come after her.

"My body shone so brightly in the sun that I felt very proud of it and it did not matter now if my axe slipped, for it could not cut me. There was only one danger--that my joints would rust; but I kept an oil-can in my cottage and took care to oil myself whenever I needed it. However, there came a day when I forgot to do this, and, being caught in a rainstorm, before I thought of the danger my joints had rusted, and I was left to stand in the woods until you came to help me. It was a terrible thing to undergo, but during the year I stood there I had time to think that the greatest loss I had known was the loss of my heart. While I was in love I was the happiest man on earth; but no one can love who has not a heart, and so I am resolved to ask Oz to give me one. If he does, I will go back to the Munchkin maiden and marry her."

Both Dorothy and the Scarecrow had been greatly interested in the story of the Tin Woodman, and now they knew why he was so anxious to get a new heart.

sosmed footer

Testimonial

This is their opinion about PremiumXML

Ainuddin Chalik

Ainuddin Chalik

.org ★★★★★

Saya tidak punya referensi terbaik dan nomor satu untuk sebuah kualitas dan mutu blogger template selain PremiumXML. Bahkan saya amat sangat menyesal kenapa baru tahu PremiumXML belakangan, setelah setelah sebelumnya buang-buang duit di Themeforest untuk kebutuhan yang sama tapi dengan ketersediaan template yang kualitasnya umumnya berada jauh di bawah karya powerfull Bung Basri Matindas.

+ show more - show less
Nasrudin

Nasrudin

.web.id ★★★★★

Yang paling saya suka dari template dari PremiumXML adalah elegan, simpel tapi mewah dan keren. Saya pakai tempalte Shezan untuk landing page bisnis saya. tampilan keren dan berkelas. nggak kelihatan kalau cuma blogspot. apalagi sekarang sudah pakai domain sendiri plus ada SSL gratis dari Google. Semoga makin sukses Bang Basri Matindas.nunc

+ show more - show less
Kang Mus

Kang Mus

.id ★★★★★

Saya pengguna template Purple AMP buatan PremiumXML. saya sendiri rekomendasikan untuk mencoba template ini, sekitar 5 hari setelah saya buat blog dengan artikel sebanyak 5 saya daftar adsense langsung dapat full aprove dari google dan itu cuma nunggu sehari. Selain itu fitur penting seperti meta tag dan struktur datanya lengkap dan ini bisa membuat blog kalian lebih seo friendly. Terakhir, penempatan CSS sangat rapih dan mudah di modifikasi, bisa kalian lihat pada blog saya, itu hasil redesign dari template Purple AMP. Sukses selalu PremiumXML.

+ show more - show less
Kiat Jitu

Kiat Jitu

.com ★★★★★

jujur saja, saya malu mau mengataknnya, tapi mau bagaimana lagi, di web gratisan saya yang lain saya banyak memakai template buatan dari masnya, dan templatenya memang luar biasa wush... dan manteb, maunya sih saya beli, tapi sayang saya tak punya cukup banyak uang untuk membelinya. dan harapan saya, teruslah berkarya dan harumkan nama indonesia dengan karya2 mas. karena banyak orang luar nengri yang pake template yang mas buat. baik dari india thailand amerika dan inggris. biar orang luar negri pada heran kepada orang indonesia yang mana penemuan tentang template di temukan oleh orang2 sana, tapi karya mas tidak kalah dengan karya orang sana, dengan sebuah bukti banyak karya mas yang dipakai oleh orang luar negri. :)

+ show more - show less

Premium Themes for Blogger

Powerful & High Quality

The reason why choosing our premium template.

AMP HTML

A cool Template is available that supports valid AMP HTML

RESPONSIVE

Responsive Optimized for your blog that adapts to all devices

SEO FRIENDLY

SEO Ready templates built with the best SEO practice in mind

ADSENSE OPTIMIZED

Easily place your Adsense ads to increase your revenue

FAST LOADING

The template loading speed is well optimized and very perfect

Subscribe & Social Media

Follow us via email or social media below

avatar
Admin Welcome to Site, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat

Discussion